1.Acceptance of Terms
- In consideration of your use of the Hamar Chhattisgarh Website and Hamar Chhattisgarh Learning App, You agree.
- To the responsibility of ensuring that You meet the required qualiﬁcation while opting for the courses subscribed.
- To maintain and promptly update your login credentials to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- And acknowledge that Hamar Chhattisgarh is not responsible to ensure that You conform to the eligibility criteria
- To seek the consent of Your parents/legal guardians, in case you are a minor, before providing any information about Yourself or Your parents and other family members, on the Hamar Chhattisgarh Learning App
- That We are not responsible or liable for any consequences, that arise as a result of misuse of any kind, by You, in the Hamar Chhattisgarh Learning App, Hamar Chhattisgarh Website or any of Our services, such that it causes any harm or injury to a third-party.
- That We reserve the right to change and update the content in the Platform to represent the latest evidence and practices, with the changing times, needs and requirements. We reserve the right to constantly review, update and replace the content and features of all the Study Materials, including but not limited to Test Series, Videos and Notes, which would be carried out on a yearly basis in the form of ‘Editions’. We do not guarantee that any contentor features, of the previous Edition, would be made available on the Platform in the new Edition.
- That We reserve all right to engage a different faculty or tutor or change the current faculty or tutor at any given point of time without any prior notification to the User.
- Persons who are “competent/capable” of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for Hamar Chhattisgarh Learning App and be a Registered User (defined hereunder). As a minor if You wish to use the Hamar Chhattisgarh Learning App or Our Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Hamar Chhattisgarh Learning App/ Hamar Chhattisgarh Website/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents
- You are mandatorily required to either be a person of competence, complying with Clause 2.1, as mentioned above.
- To register on the Platform for availing the Services (as deﬁned in Clause 3.1) a login account, which is based on a paid subscription, is required. You become a Subscriber/Subscribed User (hereinafter ‘Subscriber’) once the account is created and an appropriate plan is chosen with the correct payment being done for the plan.
- To determine Your eligibility as a Subscriber, You will be required to give details to validate Your eligibility by ﬁlling in all mandatory ﬁelds in the Registration Form (or Online Service Subscription Enrolment Form) on Platform. Upon completing all ﬁelds in the Registration Form, You will have access to the ‘Free Content’ or the ‘Basic Plan’ in the capacity of a ‘Registered User’ (hereinafter Registered User) and have the option to purchase a paid subscription of your choice.
- If You choose to purchase a paid subscription, You will be directed to the purchase page and have the option to select the services and duration for which You wish to become a Subscribed User. Upon receipt of the payment in full (or in Part, if such choice is given by the US), the user would become a “Subscribed User”. After the payment is made, You will receive a conﬁrmation Email/SMS to the registered Email ID/Mobile Number conﬁrming your plan details and credentials for accessing the Platform.
- Post receipt of the payment in full, the user shall normally be required to submit their one valid identity proof issued by the Government of India i.e. Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voter’s ID, MCI card etc, as acceptable by the Us. Upon submission of the valid identity proof, the Platform shall normally conduct a verification process of each such user. In such cases where the user has been asked to submit an identity proof, only on successful completion of the verification process by Us, You will attain the status of a Subscribed User.
3.Services of Hamar Chhattisgarh
- To avail the full range of course content offered as part of the Services, You will have to mandatorily be a Subscribed User meeting all the requirements set out in Clauses 2.2 and 2.3.
- The Services and amounts payable to access the Services may differ for different Subscribers and will be based on the course combination chosen by You either at the time of enrolling as a Subscribed User or thereafter, based on the courses a Subscribed User adds to his/ her account.
- As a “Registered User”, You are enrolled to the free plan by default and have the option to purchase a course and become a Subscribed User.
- You agree that any Services provided by Us may be subject to change at Our discretion and We may add, remove or modify offerings to its existing scope of Services at such fees as will be solely determined by Us.
- We may, at Our discretion, revise the amount payable in respect of existing offerings forming part of the Services that may be made available to You.
- You agree that We may at any time and for any reason, terminate Your access to whole or part of the Platform, or restrict or suspend Your access to your Subscribed User account, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without any liability to You.
4.Subscriber Account, Password and Security
If You use the Platform and wish to avail Services by creating a User account, You may be required to submit your phone number and/or email ID and choose a password which will be the only set of credentials, on the basis of which You will be granted access to the Platform and its Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and other credentials to access the Services. If there is any compromise to Your account, You can change your password using the ‘Forgot Password’ functionality available on the login page used to access the Platform.